About Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Directions For Use
Top 5 Uses:
1. Exfoliating cleanser. Use with the enclosed organic muslin cloth for a gently exfoliating radiance boost.
2. Intense moisture boost. After cleansing, massage in to keep skin moisturised.
3. Balancing facial mask. Apply to clean skin. Steam infuse by covering your face with a hand-hot damp muslin cloth for 10 minutes. You can relax for further 30 minutes if you’re looking for an extra boost.
4. Nurturing lip balm. Nourishes lips to help prevent dryness and chapping.
5. Nourishing nail balm. Massage into the cuticles to encourage strong nail growth.
Ingredients in Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty BalmRosa rubiginosa (wild rose) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, borago officinalis (starflower) seed oil*, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, ascorbyl palmitate, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) herb oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil*, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol.
*organically produced ingredient; natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm Reviews