About Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Directions For Use
Top 5 Uses:
1. Exfoliating cleanser. Use with the enclosed organic muslin cloth for a gently exfoliating radiance boost.
2. Intense moisture boost. After cleansing, massage in to keep skin moisturised.
3. Balancing facial mask. Apply to clean skin. Steam infuse by covering your face with a hand-hot damp muslin cloth for 10 minutes. You can relax for further 30 minutes if you’re looking for an extra boost.
4. Nurturing lip balm. Nourishes lips to help prevent dryness and chapping.
5. Nourishing nail balm. Massage into the cuticles to encourage strong nail growth.
Ingredients in Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty BalmRosa rubiginosa (wild rose) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, borago officinalis (starflower) seed oil*, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, ascorbyl palmitate, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) herb oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil*, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol.
*organically produced ingredient; natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm Reviews
Smells divine and I can feel how it nourishes my skin. Everyday spa experience.
Lovely product for sensitive eczema prone skin - even better with 25% off !!
Have used this product for many years - would not be without it.
Nice smelling balm, does what it says.
Well high quality product.
This is a lovely balm, Ive been using it as a moisturiser as my skin is quite dry in this weather and it gives you a nice glow. Its great for sore noses and wacking on as a face mask. I think the formula must have been improved as it used to be quite grainy but its much better now. A little goes along way. Its a great all rounder.
An excellent product that really makes your skin soft and smooth. Makes a real difference! I would stongly recommend this produce. If there is one slight downer, it has a bit of a stange smell and so I apply a little moisturer (at the moment rose and mallow) as well but that if fine as it makes me feel I have a little beauty routine!