How It Works
- Glycolic acid - removes dead skin cells while speeding up the cell renewal and collagen production process revealing new, brighter, healthier skin.
- Lactic acid - smoothes, hydrates and softens for a more even skin texture.
- Shea butter - rich in fatty acids, shea butter restores nutrients as it conditions helping to create super soft, healthy skin.
- Mango seed butter - has anti-oxidant properties helping to protect the skin from environmental aggressors than can cause premature ageing.
- Fision hydrate - a deeply hydrating complex, fision hydrate contains hyaluronic acid which infuses the skin with moisture, having a plumping effect.
- Tazman pepper - extracted from Tasmanian pepper fruit, tazman pepper has been added for its soothing properties helping to reduce and calm tingling and inflammation.
- Relipidium - supports the skin natural protective barrier.
- Fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
- Collagen-poor skin
- Improves the appearance of scarring
- Dry skin
- Dull and tired complexions.
Directions For Use
Once a week, after cleansing, apply a thin layer to dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas. You’ll feel a tingling sensation to indicate the peel is active. Leave on for a maximum of 10 minutes then remove with lots of warm water or a warm damp face cloth. Do not remove with hot water or use the mask whilst in the bath.
Make sure you protect that lovely new skin by wearing a daily SPF protection.
If your skin is sensitive patch test first, then add the mask gradually to your homecare routine. Begin by applying for 3-5 minutes before building up to a full 10-minute application.